“Thank you Tiki Moon for our dream day"
"Tiki Moon Villas was perfect! We had our wedding on Valentine’s Day 2014. We don’t need to tell you how hard it is to plan a destination wedding…and to do it on a budge makes for a herculean task - but Azlina and Ray made it easy."
Mrs. M. San Francisco, California
Trip Advisor Reviews
“Amazing Property! Loved every inch... Wedding Heaven!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed by Shane Faherty of Madison, Wisconsin
"Loved it! Perfect for a small wedding"
We held our wedding at Tiki Moon Villas and it was the best decision we ever made. Ray and Azlina were amazing and provided a very relaxed atmosphere. They helped with the arch way and assisted with the set up. We barely saw them and when we did it was a pleasure. The villas are perfect, they provide everything you need. - Danielle L. on Trip Advisor
“Perfection from my perspective!” "The Tiki Moon Villas was amazing, the perfect setting for our wonderful wedding."
DinaDan Feldman, Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed on Trip Advisor
“Tiki Moon Villas were perfect for our intimate wedding on the beach.”
The Villas were lovely and well-kept, and the view was breath-taking. Each villa has its own kitchenette and personal area so you don't have to mix with others renters if you don't want to, but I recommend renting the entire set of rooms to take advantage of the common areas and the cool outdoor showers!! - Jaeci: 5 of 5 stars Reviewed on Trip Advisor
"Perfect Private Paradise"
We stayed at the Tiki Moon villas around Christmas and we really enjoyed our stay. It's our new favorite getaway:) it's clean, private and well kept. The decor is island inspired and modern. Perfect for family get togethers or weddings. It's like having your own private mini resort! Azlina and Ray are very welcoming and helpful. Good energy all around!...
Reviewed by hawaiisunshine777 on Dec. 27, 2016 Trip Advisor
We would be honored to host your event here at Tiki Moon Villas.
In order to host a wedding and/or reception, all five bungalows must be rented for a minimum of two days. A maximum of $2,200 venue fee is assessed as well, based on the size of the party, up to 100 guests. Smaller parties incur a lesser venue fee. Daily rates for the combined bungalows range from $1,622 to $2433 per day, depending on the season.
1) Venue for your ceremony and reception.
2) With a two day minimum:
3) Use of our bamboo & copper arch and white fabric to wrap arch if desired.
4) We provide a ambient softly lite garden.
1) Food and Beverage: We will provide a list of reliable caterers.
2) Party rentals - tables, chairs, linens, tent, lighting for tent, possible extra lighting for other areas, flatware, silverware, glassware, china...
3) Photographer/videographer: you may provide your own or choose from our list of tried and true professionals.
5) Entertainment: you may use your own or choose from our list.
6) Anything not specifically listed in the "What's Included" list